A REMINDER OF WHAT OFSTED THINK OF ST PAUL’S DAY NURSERY
- All staff have an in-depth understanding of each child’s preferences, interests and backgrounds. As a result, children’s individual care and learning needs are expertly met.
- Children are extremely happy and settled in the warm, family environment of the nursery.
- Their health and well-being is given the utmost priority so that children are very secure and confident.
- Very effective and continually developing partnerships between providers, parents and other agencies ensure staff meet children’s identified needs exceptionally well.
- Staff provide highly skilful, meaningful support and teaching during child-initiated activities, so children become deeply engrossed in their learning.
- Staff have an excellent understanding of child protection and carry out robust procedures so that children are safe.